Saturday, 9 March 2013

Nana Mizuki

After listening to her songs for quite some time, and there are still many more that I have yet to listen, I now officially pronounce Nana Mizuki as my new all-time favorite utahime!

She's a highly popular multiple award-winning seiyuu. I regretted not knowing her earlier although the name Nana Mizuki does ring a bell.

She's most popular voicing the character Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto, and to be honest, I'm actually quite impressed by this fact simply because she has an incredibly deep, powerful and vibrant voice. This is contradictory to Hinata's soft voice and shy nature. Then again, it is really not too surprising due to the fact that she is also able to sing soft type of songs perfectly, and also the fact that Naruto himself is voiced by a female seiyuu (It's true). Other than that, she's also popular for voicing Fate Testarossa from the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series.

I truly enjoy listening her songs, songs that excites me and songs that calms the soul. She's seriously good at both. Also, I particularly love that smile of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment