Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Most Awesome Japanese Artiste #2 - Nao Toyama

Nao Toyama

It started with me watching an anime called Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai, better known as The World God Only Knows. Then I started downloading and listening to all the songs in this anime series and I found out that all the very best ones has a similarity: They are all sang by none other than Nao Toyama. After that, I turned on another anime entitled Ikoku Meiro no Croisee a.k.a. Croisee in a Foreign Labyrinth. Then I realized that the main character of the series who is very cute is voiced by Nao Toyama as well. She also sang the opening theme of that anime. But the moment when I actually fell in love with her, so to say, is when I watch her first (and only, by far) concert. I liked the way she communicates with her audiences. She's very friendly and interactive with the crowd. She does not have any fear or stage fright at all. Throughout the entire concert, she was actively talking, laughing, dancing, not to mention singing, all that in two hours and she hardly break a sweat. In fact, she looks like she could still go on for much longer. I've got to say, she is very talented. If you are interested in watching her concert, here's the YouTube link: Nakagawa Kanon Starring Toyama Nao 1st Concert 2012 Ribbon Revolution.

Among her popular songs are:

Love Kanon, Yes Today, All 4 You, Summer Boy, Natsuiro Surprise, Happy Cresent, Uraha Love, Love Call, Sakurairo Sotsugyou, Omoi wa Rain Rain, Darling Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment