Monday, 17 December 2012

The most amazing seiyuu ever

I've been an otaku for quite some time now, loyally watching animes and playing games for as long as I lived. So far I've came across seiyuu (voice actor or actress) who amazes me very much, and their number is by the hundreds. I don't expect any less from Japan, the country with limitless talents. However, there are three whom I had come to really like and respect. Though I do know that the number in this list will surely increase in the future, and it won't be long.

Introducing

1) Kana Hanazawa

No surprise here. I mean, who doesn't like her? She's more famous than Lady Gaga in the otaku world, though she is not the least bit similar. She is the sweetest person I've ever come to know. Okay, I don't exactly know her, but it's quite obvious. I've watched her sing live on stage (on YouTube, of course), I've watched her speak during an interview. All the anime characters that she voiced has a similar trait: They are cute, sweet, kind, and quiet. I came to a conclusion that she is no different in real life. Her voice is really one of a kind. Apart from that, she is also a decent and a humble person with a special taste in fashion. While most girls love to wear a miniskirt, I've never seen her in one. Instead, she prefers to wear single-piece dresses and she looks equally pretty and cute. Kana voices character from the most unforgettable and meaningful anime ever, such as  Angel Beats and Moshidora.

2) Nao Toyama

Her eyes! My God, her eyes! They are more effective than Sharingan! And look at her smile. She has that on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless she somehow managed to force that off her face somwhow. But it never happens. She is never not happy. At the same time, she is incredibly energetic. If you have two hours to spare, watch her first concert. A link is provided in this blog. Yes, that is her first concert and it went perfectly. She sings, dances, talks and screams the whole time without breaking a sweat nor losing her voice. She is also young and compared to the veteran seiyuu, she is considered quite new. This means she is incredibly talented. She is a Japanese after all. She also sings the best songs ever. She doesn't voice many characters, but her most popular characters are Kanon from The World God Only Knows and Yune from Ikoku Meiro no Croisee. Yune is in my list of top 3 cutest anime character ever.

 3) Misato Fukuen

I don't know much about her, but I fell in love with her songs the first time I listen to them. She has a similar voice to Kana Hanazawa, which means her voice is incredibly sweet too. Her songs are somewhat calming to listen to, sometimes very adorable. There is a song where she duets with Kana Hanazawa (The title of the song is Living Wars). It is the cutest song I've ever came across, and I really can't distinguish her voice from Kana's. In the anime Sora no Woto, she voices a gentle and kind church maiden named Yumina which apparently is able to speak in German!

No comments:

Post a Comment