Friday, 14 December 2012

My list of anime to watch

Recently, my big exam is over. And I've got a bunch of anime that I had saved for this moment. It will seriously take me forever to finish watching everything. I will do my best to write a review each time I finish watching one. So, here's the list:

1) Sora No Woto. It's what I'm currently watching. This anime is really not bad, though it's not quite what I expect.

2) Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari. Not sure if I even wanna watch these. Half of the first episode has lost me. I do enjoy the soundtracks though. Some characters are also voiced by high-profile actors and actresses such as Kana Hanazawa.

3) Carnival Phantasm. Fate Stay Night is a horrible anime, and they managed to turn it into a joke. Interesting...

4) Fortune Arterial. Cute. Very cute girls... No, vampires...

5) Gosick. Cute and dolly female version of Detective Conan turned emo. Weird...

6) Persona 4 The Animation. Having played the game for a good more than 200 hours, I will probably save this one for last, assuming I have the time and determination to watch it. I might as well just skip to the last chapter. I place my bet where it is going to be a lame anime.

7) Steins Gate. It's physics and chemistry all over again. Fortunately, we have Kana Hanazawa as catalyst XD


No comments:

Post a Comment